10.22.2011


This is one of my favorite paintings that Marti did for the Blind/Sighted Show. It many ways it captured something really deep and true about Aunt Bea...where my film only sought to follow the broader picture of her (very eventful!) life.

And we'll be doing a talkback this week on the show -- on Thursday night, but just today I read our first (and maybe only!) review of the show.  Tom Wachunas runs an impressive blog that reviews a significant majority of the shows (art, theatre, music) that open in Canton and Stark County.  He didn't know that I've checked his blog occasionally to see if he reviewed, but I was more than pleased when I finally got to read it today.

Thanks for your good work, Tom!  (and thanks for your kind review of the show.)

You can read his review by clicking here or below.


No comments: