3.20.2013

I'm happy to announce....



Salad!  No.  I'm kidding.  I'm not announcing Salad.  But this picture is a picture of Salad. I'm announcing that I'm starting a PICTURE A DAY FOR A YEAR blog!

No, I'm not changing anything about the inbetween.  I'm not going to start a NEW blog -- I'm just going to make a commitment to putting up a picture a day every day for the next year right here on this blog.

My friend Alyssa just finished her SECOND year of PICTURE A DAY FOR A YEAR blogging and when she started her first year of it, she cited this blog which was about daily archival work and that made me think of how much, overall, I enjoyed making a daily blog for a year.

So Lynn's teaching a grad class and she had to run before I finished the homemade chicken noodle soup, but it wasn't clear to me how off my timing was until it was too late to change course, so I whipped together this salad for her in 10 minutes and thought it looked delicious.  And BOOM.  It's the first day of a new PICTURE A DAY FOR A YEAR blogging experience.


1 comment:

alyssa said...

Delightful! Super exciting. I think you'll enjoy the experience. It has now dually made me anticipate and dread the archival process.