Another Day, Another Year, Another Blog Post



Yesterday was my 41st birthday, and since I'm a little bit addicted to resolutions (or, you could say, to CTRL+ALT+DEL, for humans), and because I'm more than a little sentimental for the year I did this, I've decided to blog every day for the next year again.


I've got too much going on to separate this discipline from the myriad of projects that I'm already embroiled in so I'm planning on crossposting little posts to many different places -- you can read them at my movie review blog, my three generations blog, my perceptions blog my wednesday window, (there may be one more that gets added in here) or -- here: at the inbetween; in otherwords both of my current subscribers may want to consider withdrawing their subscriptions, unless they're feeling up to a LOT of information.

Comments

Popular Posts