Wednesday Window Ledge


A slightly more contextualized view of the Wednesday Window today.

It's bright and sunny and the light was making me really notice all the bare-branched trees this morning after I dropped the kids off to school.  You know what I'd like to do?  Make a major art project that just included endless photography of wintry trees where I'd meticulously photoshop out every hint of civilization and just let their interesting branches and trunks be bare-assed against the stark contrast of fierce blue skies.

Today is full full full of meetings and the stack of papers on my floor that needs filing is astonishingly tall despite my best efforts to get to the bottom of it.  Yesterday was the first day of classes and it was promising, but then again, beginnings are always my forte.


Comments

Popular Posts