Sometimes Feelings From A Long TIme Ago Are Still Relavent.



Youtube just sent me a nice little note to let me know that their robots have detected that I was breaking the law and stealing copyrighted content.  Of course I disagree with them; it is my interpretation of the law that my video falls well within the statutes of Fair Use, but happily the best part was that I watched this little video again which I hadn't seen in many years.

I cut it together....I don't know why....but watching it made me love everybody in it.  And thinking about how much love I had for so many people that are in my life but -- for all kinds of reasons?  -- at a distance.    So all the beauty and brokenness, all the heartbreak and love that I caught in this video in 2006 seemed like a poignant way for me to say (on this blog, a love letter really, precisely to those of you who read (and therefore must love?) but are (in one way or another) far away)...a way for me to say:

I feel the same way!

(sorry the blogs been so silent so long.   maybe I'll "catch up" soon.)

Comments

Ang said…
This is beautiful. And it can't really be years since I've seen that? I think I've dreamed about that shot of Lynn in the hallway in the red dress ever since I saw it the first time. Stunning.

And. I love you.

Popular Posts